Meet our speakers!
“CEO & Head of Innovation at Invigos”
Martin has started three companies and, in between, worked as a technology manager at ABB and Ericsson. His aim has always been to profoundly understand people’s needs and marry them with new, innovative solutions. At Invigos, Martin empowers people to write well, as he strives to improve the general writing skills of the world. Martin holds three engineering degrees from KTH and MIT.
Marketing Manager & Head of Recruitment
As a true millennial Elise spends her time across a broad palette. With an international background she is now managing the business area of Marketing & Recruitment at the Swedish Tech-company One Agency, a company that truly sets value on the individual and challenges the status quo in the IT-consultancy industry. Also, she is representing Schoolyoga, an organization with a vision that all youth shall have access to the benefits provided by a yoga practice. She is involved with the TEDx Stockholm community, passionate about getting programming into schools and is writing a book on value-based decision making.
- One of the leading digital strategists in Europe.
- Wide methodological background as a researcher within the processes of change at Uppsala University.
- Practical experience as a serialentreprenur with a variety of pioneer companies in online as well as a board member of several digital start-ups.
- Strategy consultant within Digital Marketing & Sales of some of the worlds most established brands; Samsung, PwC, Microsoft, Mercedes, Electrolux, The Phonehouse, SEB, Telia, Svenska Spel etc.
- Different missions nationally and internationally from London to Hamburg and Barcelona, to New York, Seoul, Singapore etc.
- Frequent lecturer and author of the 1st book in Digital Strategy in the world. In the fall of 2016, a new book will be published (Liber).
- Initiator + board member for the IAB, the world organization in digital marketing, as well as the honor as Digital Advisory for Sveriges Annonsörer.
CEO & Founder of Tinitell